Well as if today wasn't strange enough. Besides the fact that it's Friday and I really don't want to be working (probably why I'm writing this now), I ran across one of the strangest links I have ever seen from Wired.com. I had to read it twice. "Augmented Reality Hobo Signs? There's and App for That". Apparently someone has made an app that allows a Hobo to use their iPhone to view virtual hobo signs. Well, atleast we know where people's priorities are. "I don't have a house, and I'm crossing the country in a train car, but at least I still have my iPhone." And if that wasn't enough, I headed over to Wired's home page and saw this article "Power Your Car With Pee". Really??? After reading those articles it's time to go home. The day is done. Although I can see the next Hobo iPhone app. You could turn on your iPhone and see a real time map of all the pee powered cars within a 1 mile radius. Wow, I can't believe I could actually put all of those words in a sentance. How many times can you remember seeing "Hobo", "iPhone", and "pee powered car" in one sentence. Today is a good day!
Oh, and I really wish I could have found an image with a urinal on the side of a car (There is one of a guy peeing in his car, but I couldn't do it...).
Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. ~Napolean Hill
Friday, July 17, 2009
A Strange Day in Tech
Well as if today wasn't strange enough. Besides the fact that it's Friday and I really don't want to be working (probably why I'm writing this now), I ran across one of the strangest links I have ever seen from Wired.com. I had to read it twice. "Augmented Reality Hobo Signs? There's and App for That". Apparently someone has made an app that allows a Hobo to use their iPhone to view virtual hobo signs. Well, atleast we know where people's priorities are. "I don't have a house, and I'm crossing the country in a train car, but at least I still have my iPhone." And if that wasn't enough, I headed over to Wired's home page and saw this article "Power Your Car With Pee". Really??? After reading those articles it's time to go home. The day is done. Although I can see the next Hobo iPhone app. You could turn on your iPhone and see a real time map of all the pee powered cars within a 1 mile radius. Wow, I can't believe I could actually put all of those words in a sentance. How many times can you remember seeing "Hobo", "iPhone", and "pee powered car" in one sentence. Today is a good day!
Oh, and I really wish I could have found an image with a urinal on the side of a car (There is one of a guy peeing in his car, but I couldn't do it...).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment