Yea! It's almost here. As some of you know I'm in the middle of my second season of cycling. This is the first event that I will be participating in. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm only doing the half century this time (Seattle to Bothell to Redmond over the I90 bridge and back to Seattle). The goal is 50 miles in 4 hours! Every time I think of that my legs start to hurt.
This is only the second time this event has happened, but they are apparently doing very well with registrations this year, somewhere north of 600 based on the last number I heard.
If you're going to be in Seattle that weekend and own a bike head on over to their website and sign up. Right now I'm a solo rider, but it would be a lot of fun to have a few people riding that I actually know. Oh, and if you are in the area, but not riding be careful on the roads. Lot's of cyclists so traffic will be impacted through the route.
Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. ~Napolean Hill
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Seattle Century July 25th
Yea! It's almost here. As some of you know I'm in the middle of my second season of cycling. This is the first event that I will be participating in. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm only doing the half century this time (Seattle to Bothell to Redmond over the I90 bridge and back to Seattle). The goal is 50 miles in 4 hours! Every time I think of that my legs start to hurt.
This is only the second time this event has happened, but they are apparently doing very well with registrations this year, somewhere north of 600 based on the last number I heard.
If you're going to be in Seattle that weekend and own a bike head on over to their website and sign up. Right now I'm a solo rider, but it would be a lot of fun to have a few people riding that I actually know. Oh, and if you are in the area, but not riding be careful on the roads. Lot's of cyclists so traffic will be impacted through the route.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so excited for you to be doing this ride and be out there to support you; it'll be a fun change. Thanks for all the support you give me in my events!! Love ya! :-)
ReplyDeleteI had no idea you were such a stud Nick! No wonder I see stars in Rachel's eyes everytime she looks at you.
ReplyDeletetesting
ReplyDelete