Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Fall/Winter or Flinter Season

We had our first, and so far only, snow fall in November and it stuck around for quite a bit. Jack enjoyed his customary snowball catching and then puking cycle and enjoyed leaping around catching snowflakes.



Nick and I went to Walla Walla for Thanksgiving and enjoyed time with family and friends. We ate way too much amazing food, froze to death in the arid, winter environment that is WW in November and even worked on some homework. It is so nice having my grandparents from Alaska living near my parents now and having the ability to spend holidays with them is really special. I took a few shots of their new home, with the new big trees and the iconic moose antlers.



Nick and I have kind of distanced ourselves from the Christmas insanity this year, but we did enjoy walking around Country Village - a quaint, festively decorated, chicken/duck occupied, adorable hangout. We also attended a wonderful celebration of a GI doctor I work with and his years of service at Seattle Children's. It was so much fun to dress up and hang out with friends and co-workers!


No matter how or what holiday season you are celebrating, we want to wish you a fabulous one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment