This weekend Nick was attending PAX (the annual computer gaming nerd convention) so I spent Friday evening and Saturday having alone time. Saturday Jack and I enjoyed a lovely day at the market, spent some time at the park, went for a walk and then did a bunch of cooking - well I did the cooking and Jack relaxed. Sunday I ended up getting called in for a case, then spent the rest of the afternoon doing housewifely things. Today I dug potatoes, pulled carrots, laid the potatoes out to dry in the garage (another sign of being a NW gardener), pulled onions (also laying on the counter to dry), put the carrots in sand to store, got a bid for our new pantry shelving, had a plumber fix the shower head in our bathroom that was becoming a Chinese water torture device, made tomato puree', dried tomatoes, put my frozen peaches in bags, picked and froze edamame, and pulled the biggest mother of a zuccini out of our garden that we've had this whole year!! Whew, I'm wasted...
Thought I'd let this weekend tell the rest of the story in pictures...



No comments:
Post a Comment