I detest how late Nick works at night... I love that he trys so hard to come home, eat dinner together and work here where he's only 5 feet away from me!
I detest daylight savings time... I love all the spring flowers, that the light hangs in the sky so late at night and that the sun is tinging the horizon while I drive to work in the morning.
I detest exercising... I love the results I get when I do exercise, how good I feel and that it's so much nicer outside so I can ride outside instead of inside on a yucky trainer!
I detest watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew and grapefruit... I love pomelo! For those who haven't heard of this divine fruit - the pomelo is a citrus fruit native to South East Asia. It is usually pale green to yellow when ripe, with sweet white (or, more rarely, pink or red) flesh and very thick pudgy rind. It is the largest citrus fruit, 15–25 cm in diameter and usually weighing 1–2 kg.


I don't have a "detest" for this one... I love getting together with friends to celebrate anything. In this case it is the soon arrival of Jessalyn's baby girl, Kolbi. The OPC girls got together for a tea party baby shower and had a delightful time!
I detest any and all pork products, the smell of bacon makes me want to hurl... I love veggie sausage links though! Along with some yummy hashbrown potatoes, eggs and some fruit of course.

I detest all of the work it is taking to put our garden together... I love the end result of hard work and effort!
See... you can always find a way to make lemonade out of lemons!
No comments:
Post a Comment