It's a wonderful world we live in and I'm so blessed for every day I get!
Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. ~Napolean Hill
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
What a Wonderful World...
The last couple of weeks I've been reminded of Louis Armstrong's lovely song, "What a Wonderful World"...
Watching the opening ceremony of the Olympics and hearing the inspiring stories.
Soup, homemade soup (borscht with Greek yogurt)...
Seeing new, spring growth on my rose bushes, trees and my daffodils coming up. Spring is in the air - I hope!
Planting little seeds, that will become starts, that will grow into way too much produce for all of us to eat...
The smell of fresh potting soil and getting my hands dirty planting garden starts.
Eating a late Valentine's breakfast with my hubby and a belated dinner.
Reminders from when Nick and I got married of promises we've made to each other.
Lots of bike rides!! 16.6 miles on Saturday with Tim and Lindsay and 27 miles on Sunday with Nick. Perfect weather and so much fun!
Beautiful rainbows after all the rain we've had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment