After hours and hours of classroom time, even more hours "in the field", working two to three jobs, countless sleepless nights and lots of blood, sweat and tears - my baby sister graduated with her Masters of Social Work!! I'm so proud of her and all her amazing hard work. We had so much fun this weekend celebrating her accomplishment! Friday was filled with house cleaning, food prep, a special sisters lunch, and some shopping. Saturday was lunch with family and friends, more food prep and Sarah's Masters hooding ceremony. Felt somewhat poignant with the hooding being at our old academy and sitting in the same lovely orange seats. Sunday was the big day!! Marching, sunshine, horns, cheering and a beautiful food spread to celebrate. It was so much fun and Sarah, I could not be more proud of you. I love you seester!!
Saturday night hooding









No comments:
Post a Comment