Sunday, May 29, 2011

Scrapbooking Delights

I had the privilege of working on a couple of scrapbooking projects recently that I wanted to share.

First… I wanted to make my sister’s graduation announcements and she was kind enough to give me permission and I absolutely love how they turned out! I used a small, raised sticker for the graduation cap and wrote the calligraphy on the front. The inside I printed and filled in with calligraphy. The back is a diploma rubber stamp, written in with calligraphy. The dye-cut insert is a grad cap on heavy cardstock paper with silver metallic handwritten printing. So much fun and so proud of my beautiful sister!!



Second… With a bit of trepidation I asked Tim and Lindsay if it would be alright if I took pictures for them in a maternity shoot. I had some ideas in mind that I gleaned from some beautiful photography websites and also an idea of something I wanted to make for them. They were kind enough to say yes and we had a great time over two days taking a TON of pictures! I took copies home and worked on this lovely 27 page scrapbook/memory book for them. I had so much fun scrapbooking in a totally different way than I usually do (i.e. papers, stamps, pens, stickers, etc.). All supplies were purchased at Ben Franklin Crafts and I used lots of different papers, stickers and several different styles of layouts. Thanks Tim and Lindsay for allowing me to work on this project and I hope you enjoy the book as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment