Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Years Accomplishments

Pick a word, any word and try to live by that philosophy for a year. My word for this year is "perseverance". Dictionary.com defines perseverance as "steady persistence in a course of action, a purpose, a state, etc., esp. in spite of difficulties, obstacles, or discouragement. Continuance in a state of grace to the end, leading to eternal salvation." I love it!! My goals this year include going back to school and completing my Masters, becoming fit and STAYING fit, re-building my spiritual life and persevering through those difficulties that I know I will face.

One thing that we persevered through and finally finished was our pantry remodel. Cabinets are finally in and all of the pantry bits that were in the kitchen are organized on the shelves and where they belong. It's beautiful!! Nick will have to make a few more shelves, we will never use this company again nor recommend them to our friends and we will probably never use this style of cabinet in our house anywhere else - but it's done and it's so lovely.



What are you persevering through this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment