The weekend was jam packed with plans of getting ready for Christmas - shopping, wrapping, baking, stuffing stockings, organizing and visiting the Seattle University Winter Market.
The winter market was amazing! Apples, soup, bakeries, meat, cheese, eggs, cider, wine, handmade pierogies, herbs, winter greens, even a mushroom vendor. We had so much fun checking out all that was available during the winter months and are thinking of trying another winter market. Definitely not something we'll do every weekend (prices are a little higher, weather is a lot yuckier...), but would like to maybe go 1-2 times a month.
Christmas is officially prepared for in the Tomczek household - shopping done, gifts wrapped, stockings stuffed, cookies made, Christmas party completed; now we'll head for Walla Walla next week and celebrate Christmas with my family and some visits with Nick's family. All I want is some snow like we had 2 years ago - EPIC awesomeness!






I feel like I went with you to the market after seeing these wonderful pictures. I have no idea what pierogies are though. I really liked the picture of the homemade soaps. That is something I have been researching and plan to make when I become a full time farm girl. Thanks for the Christmas card - loved it. Have a wonderful and blessed holiday with your family. Love you - Jen
ReplyDelete